|Portal Home||Client Area||Announcements||Knowledgebase||Support Tickets||Downloads|
KnowledgebaseYou are here: Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Drupal > Using your WYSIWYG Text Editor
Using your WYSIWYG Text Editor
Classic Ridge Designs typically includes an FCKEditor in our Drupal-based web sites. FCKEditor is widely used, and allows you to apply HTML formatting to your page content in a familiar "Microsoft Word" like interface. See the screenshot below:
We have highlighted a few commonly-used buttons:
1. View Source button - This is really only useful if you are familiar with coding HTML, and allows you to access the code directly.
2. Remove Formatting button - useful to remove the extra formatting from your text. Tip: If this doesn't remove all the formatting, try the following procedure using a plain text editor:
- Open Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Macintosh) and paste your text onto a blank document. Select All of the text by dragging your mouse, or command "A".
3. Insert/Edit Link button - Used to add links to your text or images. Simply select the text, or click the image, you want to become a link, and then this button. Enter the url. Be sure to include the http://www.example.com/ portion of your url, since this content may appear in various parts of the site. Tip: You may also create an email link by selecting the "Email" in the "Link Type" drop-down.
4. Insert Image button - Use this to insert an image into the body of your page. NOTE: for security reasons the File Manager capabilities of FCKEditor are disabled on most Classic Ridge Designs Drupal sites.Use the following steps to add an image:
For additional questions using your text editor, contact Classic Ridge Designs.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution